Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Suisai Beauty Clear Powder Review

"Blessed' with super dry skin, I am usually very picky when it comes to my facial cleansers. I find that the majority of ones that I have tried leaves my skin feeling tight and dry as if it was on the verge of cracking. With the Suisai Beauty Clear Powder, I do not get this feeling at all.


Here are the product's claims ...

- contains 2 enzymes (protease & lipase) to break down excess sebum & dead skin cells 
- hydrates while cleansing the skin
- brighter & smoother skin
- smaller pores 
- fragrance & colour free

My thoughts ... 

I understand that some people prefer to use cleansers that leave their skin feeling squeaky clean but in my opinion, that is simply too harsh for the delicate skin on our face. The Beauty Clear Powder not only helps to retain the moisture in my skin, but it also leaves my skin feeling clean and comfortable.

The reason why this is my favourite facial cleanser is simply because it (literally) makes my face feel baby soft. Despite sometimes having some pimples and dry spots here and there on my face, my skin immediately feels flawless to the touch after using this. It is as if the top layer of the skin is washed away and I'm left with a completely new layer of skin. Although the miraculous "baby soft skin" effect of this product isn't long lasting, it has undoubtedly helped my pores look smaller and my skin feel/look smoother. On top of that, I have noticed that my skin looks brighter and more even-toned. A major bonus with this product is that I no longer need to exfoliate my face as often. Because of these reasons, I love the product enough to continue using and, most likely, repurchasing it.


I do want to point out that this cleanser isn't one that would be able to remove my base makeup. I am a believer that removing my makeup is one step of my skincare regime, and cleansing my face is another; thus, I always remember to take off all my makeup before I use my facial cleanser. Not only do I feel more confident that I have zero traces of makeup left on my face, but I also feel like by doing so, I am really allowing the cleanser to deep clean my pores without all the makeup blocking it from doing its job.


The Suisai Beauty Clear Powder is individually package with just the right amount of product packed in each little container. Although it isn't very environmentally friendly, the packaging does make it very travel friendly. A downside to the packaging is that it is quite the hassle to always remember to throw away the little packets after using them. Because of this, I usually have a pile of these little containers inside my shower ...

All in all, would I recommend this product ? Absolutely. :)

Details

size: 0.4g x 32 packets
price: 2000 yen

Thanks for reading !

Chansie



No comments:

Post a Comment